Operations & Maintenance
To maximize the operating life of solar power system, Solar EPC offers customized maintenance programs addressing inspection, testing, and repair. Services can be provided as part of an ongoing asset management program or on a task-by-task basis, to meet your particular needs.
Routine inspection of solar power system can detect problems before they escalate to the point of requiring a forced outage. Some inspection procedures can be performed with the equipment energized, eliminating the need for a scheduled outage. After inspection, Solar EPC will issue a report, identifying and prioritizing maintenance recommendations. Solar EPC also offers remote monitoring services.
Managing your assets
Managing a renewable asset involves much more than managing on site activities. Solar EPC can help with everything from data to budgets and local communities. Our comprehensive range of asset management services is trusted by leading investors and tailored for clients, and ensures all compliance issues are dealt with efficiently and expertly while maximizing assets’ financial performance.
- 24/7 monitoring via remote server
- Safe site management / predictive maintenance
- High voltage and site services
- Condition monitoring and reliability engineering
- Inspections, testing, component upgrades
- Life extension and end of warranty assessments
- Optimizing and reporting
- Procurement and contract management
- Data and budget management
- Community liaison
- Total portfolio management